Chel...... I seriously have no idea what to say... This day... was the start of all that we've been through 3 years ago... The start of our problems but also the start of our happiness... Being together alone is not all that I need. Being able to just see your smile, the joy you bring fills my heart -- with Love. That which has gone is still forever living within our memories, never to be forgotten. Our memories.
Though the darkest nights have past,
Our feelings will still last.
Feelings of Love for each other,
More than such comes from a mother.
Being with thee I feel blest,
All we've been through is for the best.
Understanding more about each other.
Our third year leads to another.
Happy Anniversary to you, my Love.
He still watches from above.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment